Monday, November 19, 2012

The Siren is Back!!


Hello my lovelies,

I have been away for awhile. OK I have been away for a LONG while, but alas my pretties the Siren is back. Later this week I will be posting some of the goodies I have been working on but right now, since this is Thanksgiving week, I felt it was the perfect time to express what I am thankful for and what better place to do that then right here?

I am thankful for so very much this year, so I’m not quite sure where to start but here goes. I am first of all thankful for my health and modern medicine because without these two things I would not here writing this. I am thankful for my amazing hubby for everything he does and is. I never thought I would find someone as wonderful as you!!! I am so very thankful for my dear friends (you know who you are) for always being there for me. I am thankful for my family for all of their encouragement and love. I am thankful for my two wonderful puppies even if you both can be a little bit sassy. There is so MUCH more that I am thankful for but this is a good start. Got-a save a little for the rest of the week ya know?!

Ta-Ta for now.

XOXO,
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment