Monday, November 26, 2012

Pretty Little Adornments...


Well hello my Lovelies,
Like many of you, I have been a busy little Siren. Toiling away on projects for the upcoming Holidays and this doesn’t leave much time for crafting witty notes or updating blogs but I wanted to give you all a sneak peek at some of the goodies I have been working on recently.

Here are some of the dangly earrings that will be available for purchase via my ETSY account later tonight.
Sterling Silver and Labradorite
 
Moonstone and Quartz

Sterling Silver and Labradorite
 In case any of you were wondering, I only use Sterling Silver and mostly natural stone beads (sometimes glass if a specific color is desired). I would also like to ask that you not
Judge my photos too harshly. Remember this is just a sneak peek and I took these photos EARLY this morning with the cell phone camera.
And before I forget, my super sweet Sirens Sugar Scrub is available now on ETSY.
Let your inner Siren out… Leave the scales to the fishies!!
Ta-ta for now,

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment