Monday, December 3, 2012

Earrings, Earrings and Yes More Earrings...


Hello My Lovelies,

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend? I was a very productive little Siren. But WOW the last week flew by without much time to stop and smell the roses. But that’s ok ‘cuz I’m not a big fan of roses anyway, I’m more of a Stargazer girl. They remind me of starfish, go figure.

So any who, last time we checked in with each other I was getting ready to post my new earrings on ETSY. Mission accomplished, they are up now and I must say I am feeling pretty good about that. Take a look and let me know what you think. I think they are simply adorable.

Sterling Silver & Labradorite
Sterling Silver, Garnet & Faceted Crystal
 
Sterling Silver and Clear Quartz Crystal
Sterling Silver & Moonstone


Sterling Silver, Black Glass & Onyx


 

Sterling Silver, Hematite & Rutilated Quartz

Sterling Silver & Turquoise
 


The Sirens Sugar Scrubs are selling very well with many of my local Sirens sisters. I spent some time last night making fresh batches of “Awake: Eucalyptus, Rosemary & Peppermint” and “Jamaican Sun: Coconut, Lime & Vanilla”. You can find all of the available scents at my ETSY site. Get your orders in soon, these will make fantastic Holiday gift.
 
Ta-ta,
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment