Monday, August 22, 2011

Beading at the beach...

Hubby and I had a great time with the pups at the coast this past weekend. Check out this view as we walked down to the beach Friday night. You cannot tell from this picture but it was VERY windy down on the beach. It didn't take long to realize that the poor pups were getting sandblasted, so we cut our walk short and went back up to the room to watch the sunset.
*The veiw from The Ester Lee*

The weather Saturday was beautiful and hot, something that has been very rare this summer. My boss suggested we stop by Tiki's on 51st, in Lincoln City, OR for their Mojito's. So glad we did, they were FANTASTIC!!! If you find yourself in Lincoln City definitely stop in for one or three... :)
*Bob says, "it's hot i want a Mojito."*

We also found a great little bead shop in Depoe Bay, Roots, where I picked up some turquoise, coral and moonstone beads. I have to admit that it was difficult to restrain myself; they have such a great selection of beads.
*New beads from Roots, Depeo Bay, OR*

*The bracelets I made while relaxing on the Oregon Coast*

Surprisingly, I even managed to get a few bracelets made. These and a few other goodies should be posted on Etsy by the end of the month. So please stay tuned.
M.

1 comment: