Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I'm on ETSY!!!

Oh my gosh, FINALLY!! Last night I officially posted items for sale to ETSY! And after all of my dragging of feet, fretting, and excuse making I have to say it was rather simple. A bit on the time consuming side, but honestly I think that was only because I was working from the laptop. I am not very proficient on that keyboard so typing all the descriptions took a bit longer than expected. Other than that, Etsy makes it so incredibly simple to list. I for one am completely impressed.

Here are the sweet little trinkets I listed.
Turquoise Chips with Red Coral Accent Bead

Red Coral with Turquoise Skull and White Glass Flower

Dia de los Muertos Inspired Necklace

Turquoise Tubes with Red Skull and White Glass Flower

Round Turquoise with Pewter Flower

Red Coral with Bone White Skull and Clear Glass Flower

Red Coral Tubes with Turquoise Skull and White Glass Flower

Turquoise Tubes with White Skull and Red Glass Flower

If you would like you can check all of them out and even buy something by following this link
 http://www.etsy.com/shop/SirensCalling


Ta-ta,
M.

1 comment:

  1. Finally opening the troves to share with the world all of your remarkable talent and creativity? "About time!" says the eternally day dreaming and plotting #1 Fan.

    Excellent... :)

    ReplyDelete