Sunday, December 22, 2013

Has it really been that long?

Wow, I can't believe it has been almost a year since I last posted. Apparently blogs don't write themselves. Who knew?  Well a LOT has happened over that past year so I think the best way to recap and bring this lovely blog up to date is in photos. So I now present to you,

The Sirens year in review 

Hubby & I @ the Cheveron Christmas party 2012

It was really cold in the Pacific Northwest... 

So we got sad....

But I found a smile in my coffee.

And hubby sent me cute pictures.
But we knew that it was time for a change, so we packed up and moved to sunny Southern California. 

Love our new casa!!!!

Even got to see a baby hummingbird in its nest. Amazingly beautiful!

Finally had my cards read. 

Drank mimosas & acted silly... A lot!

We took the doggies to the beach often.

Got season passes to Disneyland, & went often...

Even got to dine at Disney 33... WOW doesn't even begin to cover the awesomeness of this day.

Learned how to poach my own eggs.. Awesome!

And I took a sushi class with my new friend Davis.

I made yummy pomegranate jelly

And a thanksgiving turkey. 

Me & my man at the 2013 Chevron Christmas party. 

That pretty much brings thing up to this lovely tree in the living room

It has been a great year and I am so thankful for all that I have and all that I have done. 

Ta-ta,
M.










No comments:

Post a Comment